The Library of Human Factors Resources for Digital Health Technologies (DHTs) compiles external documents, including regulatory guidance and industry standards, focused on human-centered design, human factors, and usability relevant to sensor-based DHTs.
How to use the library:
- Use the search by stage tab to filter the dashboard by selecting the stage of product development:
- Strategy and planning: In the early stages of developing or assessing a DHT
- Evaluation of prototype products: The DHT you’re developing or assessing is a prototype under active development
- Evaluation of final products: The DHT you’re developing or assessing is either on the market or market-ready
- Find the human factors topic column. Narrow your search by clicking the down arrow in the header, selecting filter by this field, then select an option to toggle on the topics that interest you.
- Browse the document name, issued by, and product of focus columns to identify a relevant document to your DHT.
- Click on the hyperlink in the document name column to access your selected document. Use the information in the relevant sections column to locate the topics you’re interested in.
Use the document catalog tab to browse the documents contained within the index.